JPMorgan Chase Increases Its Silver Holdings Tenfold!
What Does JPMorgan Know That We Don’t?
- In 2012, JPMorgan held 5 million ounces of SILVER.
- In just 3 YEARS, they’ve increased that amount to 55 MILLION OUNCES!
- CEO Jamie Dimon wrote to shareholders, “there ‘WILL BE’ another crisis, and its ‘IMPACT’ will be felt throughout the financial markets.”
- Historically, SILVER has been a hedge against volatile stocks, government debt, and geopolitical tensions.
- Currently, silver is trading BELOW its all-in production costs.
- WARREN BUFFETT famously bought 30% of the above ground silver supply in 2002 when prices were similarly low and DOUBLED his money 2 years later!
While you might not time the market as well as Buffett has, you won’t want to speculate, just hold precious metals in coin form for long term preservation of wealth. Don’t think the Wall Street gurus don’t do the same—they just don’t want competition to drive up the price before they buy!
Who is the largest individual holding gold for preservation of value against depreciating currency?
Isn’t it time you considered owning physical silver?